Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Carroll County Board of Developmental Disabilities is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website. We have publicized our commitment to this in this document.
- ensuring that this website achieves Level AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the State, Federal and Ethical Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies.
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
The website currently has 87% conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on January 1st 2020.
We have also developed all content to conform with CVAA Guidelines, but have not had a quantifiable audit performed on these measures, but we haveexamined all content ourselves to ensure all relevant content accessible.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve Level AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 by January 2021.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on 330.627.6555
- Visit us at 540 High St NW, Carrollton, Ohio, 44615
- Write to us at 540 High St NW, Carrollton, Ohio, 44615
Accessibility features of this website
Front end user control for text size, font size and contrast levels.
All images have been analyzed for accurate alt text.
The site can be fully navigated through keyboard use (Tab, Enter, Space etc)
For help with this document or your sites accessibility, contact Tim – 3303404427 | email@example.com | Twitter @thataccessguy